Enjoy a relaxing but stimulating day unravelling the mysteries of digital photography. Gain control of your camera and learn how to use the important controls to improve your picture taking. The stunning Bolton Abbey on the banks of the River Wharfe is a perfect place to explore and practice your new found skills.
No previous experience is necessary, as we will ‘start from the beginning’.
- Which are the critical controls
- Which controls you can ignore
- How to use Scene Modes
- How to take well exposed photos
- How to take sharp photos
- How to improve composition
- Which settings to use for portraits
- Which settings to use for landscapes
- How to manipulate exposure to get the effect you want
Cost £75 including tea/coffee & cake, two course lunch and afternoon tea with scone & cream!
Any type of digital camera is appropriate provided it has Manual or Aperture Priority setting.
No camera – No problem – try before you buy. If you haven’t yet bought a camera or are about to upgrade to a DSLR, you can borrow one for the course. Contact for details.
“An excellent course. I now feel much more confident with my camera.”